09/01/2013

Top Makeup

Today I have a couple of items from Topshop's line of makeup to review!


I picked up these Topshop bits while I was overseas and fortunately, unlike the clothes, their makeup range was relatively cheap. I bought a cream blush in the shade Head over Heels and a lipstick in the shade Ohh La La.


I absolutely love the packaging on both of these products! The blush is packed in a sturdy, matte, plastic container with cute grey polka dots on the front and a mirror inside. The lipstick is housed in a matte metal tube with grey stripes.


Head over Heels is a very pretty peachy-pink shade with fine gold shimmer throughout. The formula is very nice and despite it being a cream blush, it applies and dries down to a dry finish as if it were a powder blush. It is nicely pigmented and easy to blend with even your fingers!

 

Ohh La La is a light coral shade with pink undertones. It is a creamy lipstick with no shimmer and the pigmentation on this one isn't extremely opaque but it gives a nice glossy finish to the lips. It isn't at all drying to the lips either! It does have a slight scent that I can't describe but I do really like.

Ohh La La lipstick, Head over Heels blush
Overall I really like both of these products and for the price they are really nice. They both last really well on the face and lips. My only regret is...that I didn't buy more!

2 comments:

  1. The photos are stunning! What camera do you use, and what settings? I'm hoping to find Topshop blushes and lipsticks when I go to Singapore- it sucks that we don't have any decent shops here. :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I use my sister's old Canon 350D, it's super old and I think its only about 8 or so megapixels, haha. But I use the lens that came with the camera on the widest aperture setting. Well, the closest topshop to us is in Sydney, hehe.

      Delete