25/02/2013

NOTD | Pacific Blue

I have another NOTD today! It is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail colour in the shade Pacific Blue. I have been searching for this colour for the longest time! It has been raved about so much by International youtubers and for whatever reason it wasn't available in Australia. At least that's what I thought! I randomly stumbled upon this product in Kmart recently, it was all alone next to the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear display. It was so odd! I'm not sure if it has been out and it was the last one, or they are starting to get them but don't have a place for them on the stand yet. But, I'm so glad I found it!


It is such a beautiful, bold and bright cobalt blue shade! Now I know why it is so popular! A lot of brands are now coming out with similar cobalt shades. It is now my favourite blue polish, it is so eye-catching!


Not only is the colour simply amazing, but so is the formula! It took two easy coats to opacity and it lasted really well on my nails. I had minor chipping and minimal tip wear by day four. I must say that is pretty good! I don't normally have issues with chipped polish and I generally change colours before it gets the chance to chip. I topped it with my Revlon Colorstay top coat.


If you have been hunting down this colour, don't give up! Check out wherever Sally Hansen is sold as I'm sure it was there for a reason, and there must be more where it came from!



10 comments:

  1. It's a lovely shade! Saw this on youtube too! It's always sold out when I check stores and then the one bottle that might be there looks like someone used it and put it back :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a shame! Mine didn't look like it had been used. Keep your eyes peeled!

      Delete
  2. I love this colour too! It's really long lasting on me me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a really good formula, and it's cheap too!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great statement nail colour! Sally Hansen have really good formulas too, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue looks great! and minor chipping by day 4 sounds quite reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love this colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete