22/07/2013

Wishlist #3

Hello! I have a wishlist post today and yes I am still attempting some sort of a spending ban, but that doesn't mean I can't think about my next shopping spree! Haha, this wishlist includes some new things out on the Aussie market and some long time lemmings. It's quite a bright one!


1. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner
There has been quite a bit of hype surrounding this product recently - it is a toner with acids that gently exfoliate the skin to reveal a new, brighter layer of skin. I am close-ish to finishing my current toner (which is not Caroline Hirons approved! (even though I quite like it)) and would love to give this one a go. I have quite a bit of acne scarring and I am trying not to use such abrasive scrubs on my face!

2. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer
This is another cult beauty product - being boasted by many a beauty guru as the 'best lip gloss formula ever'. I have been getting quite a bit more into lipgloss since discovering those of the non-sticky variety, this one being on my wishlist for a while, but has since jumped up quite a few spots. Having swatched it instore, it feels amazing and this colour is super pretty.

3. Lush Grease Lightning
I am at the stage where I have to shake the bottle of my current spot treatment vigourously to get the product out. I have decided not to repurchase that one as I do really like trying new things, and while it worked, it wasn't particularly amazing. Grease Lightning has been claimed to do wonders for acne scarring (in terms of the pimple not leaving a scar in the first place). My skin is terrible in that department - any pimple is sure to leave a horrible dark mark.

4. The Balm Instain blush in Toile
I am a crazy blushaholic and this new formula seems super great. It is marketed as a powder stain that will last a super long time. I find that blushes don't last particularly well on me so I would love to give this one a go, and this shade is so beautiful! Also the price isn't horrible, it's going for AUD$27 compared to the US$22, so not a huge markup!

5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink
This colour seemed super popular when it was released in the US and rightly so as it is very pretty! It is a metallic pink shade that is right up my alley and I do quite like the formula of these cream shadows. 

6. Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream
I haven't bought a new BB cream in quite a while but the Western offerings really haven't been tickling my fancy - and I prefer to think of them as light coverage foundations. This one garnered a rave review from Jodi over at GooRoo Beauty who first recommended the Garnier Oily/combo BB cream which I do love. The Maybelline does come in more shades so I would be interested in checking it out - but probably only when it's on sale (as with everything, haha).

7. Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polishes
I've been waiting for these guys! This mani over at Chalkboard nails is soo cute and really made me want these haha. These are quite dupeable to the Nails Inc Feather polishes. They consist of small bar glitters in varying shades. I'm thinking of grabbing a few from the collection :)


14 comments:

  1. Great wish list! I want to try the In Stain blushes too :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - they are such an innovative formula with lovely colours!

      Delete
  2. That Clarins toner interests me too. I think if your current toner works well for you, despite another's opinion (even if they are well known), you shouldn't feel bad about using it. That theBalm blush seems to be making its rounds in the beauty world lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it but I feel that it isn't doing too much for my skin. I feel that the Clarins would be more beneficial :)

      Delete
  3. The fuzzy coat nail polishes sound very intriguing, wouldn't mind trying them myself!

    Join the Little Alchemist giveaway on my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/the-little-alchemist-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute and I love the colour combos!

      Delete
  4. All I've heard are great products. Except Maybelline's BB cream, I tried it out once in store and it had the weirdest smell, like it was off. Don't feel comfortable applying and rubbing it all into my skin! But I want to try the Clarins lip perfectors! I've not heard a bad thing about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it out yet though so I will see but it's not totally at the top of the list. Like I said I would only buy it if it was on a good offer (and after I test it out!).

      Delete
  5. Ahhh I really want to try the Fuzzy Coat Polishes too! They just look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so cute and adorable - I really want to try them also as they are matte bar glitters!

      Delete
  6. I want to get more Maybelline Colour tattoo's and the pinky colour seems so lovely! Lovely blog honey, I've followed you on bloglovin.

    Check out my blog when you have the chance please! xo

    Be Pulchritudinous. | UK Beauty and Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very nice and I'm glad they finally released some new shades here!

      Delete
  7. I really want that stupid toner but it's sold out on SNet and Adore Beauty. I've been tracking it for like 2-3 weeks, no joke. It came back in stock briefly but sold out like 1-2 days later. WHYYYYYY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so popular! They do have it instore though if you are very desperate - I think it's going for about $45?

      Delete