26/06/2014

Collective Haul // June 2014

It seems there is no shortage of hauls on this blog...oops. But! I bought majority of this on sale (of course), what with all of the EOFY sales and it means more blog content - yay! Let's dig in shallst we...














































Antipodes Moisture Boost MINIs - Divine Face Oil (10mL) and Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream (15mL)
I didn't end up picking up the Priceline Skincare goody bag GWP, though it did look really good this year! I ended up buying this little duo from Antipodes though, it was 20% off coming down to $15. I've really been wanting to try out the brand, and apparently this deluxe sized set is limited edition so I decided to pick it up while I still could! They also have a nighttime version, though that was sold out.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
I bought this from a shop at my local shopping centre, it's sort of like a watered-down Priceline. A couple of friends got me a voucher for there for my birthday and I decided to buy this MUCH raved about lip balm. It's  quite expensive ($20) so I was glad I had a voucher! I've been using this for the past week or so and I'm not sure how I feel about it...























Rimmel Matte BB Cream in Medium
I got a sample sachet in the mail from a facebook promotion Rimmel was doing. It took forever to arrive but I finally got it and ended up really enjoying it! Medium is a really good shade match for me and I was pretty impressed by the formula - longevity, finish and coverage. It came with a $3 off coupon which I decided to use, bringing it down to $10.

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in 52 Light Beige
Bourjois is 30% off currently at Priceline so I decided to take the plunge and pick up this foundation (came to around $20) - I've been hearing really good things about it, particularly from Anna, and even that it's comparable to Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua. I intended to pick up the luminous primer as well but they were sold out (probably a good thing actually...). The shade range is horrendous. There are only four shades, and they are hella dark, like I'm the second lightest shade?! Ridiculous. Regardless I think it's a good match for me and I'm super excited to use it!
























Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 02 Frambourjoise and 04 Peach Club
I bought these a week and a bit ago when all Bourjois lip products were $10 each. These have been getting RAVES - the best liquid lipstick according to Anna, so of course I had to pick them up. They are retailing for something like $24 which is ridiculous, but ain't that the world we live in. And by we, I mean Australians. I needed to take advantage of the $10 offer, that's less than half price! Sadly, I doubt they will be this cheap again. Although the shades offered are really nice, I don't think it's the best range. These were the two that appealed to me most.

Maybelline Colour Elixir in Caramel Infused
Again these are coming into the market quite expensively - something like $18. I picked mine up for 10% off (~$16) at some VIP event they were doing at the Priceline nearest to me, but they're currently on sale for like $13. I had a swatch of them all and surprisingly I was content with just one. This shade seems to be the perfect 'my lips but better', and I'm really enjoying the formula, but more of that in a review post.
























Sportsgirl Party Popper and Galaxy
It ain't a shiwashiful haul without a Sportsgirl nail polish ayy. As you can see, these were reduced (only way to go), and are super awesome matte glitters! The colour combos are really pretty and I'm really excited to give these guys a go.

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in China Flower
This was actually in a duo I picked up for $10, the other shade was Pink Pineapple which I decided to save for a gift. I've already worn this and I must say, the formula was really nice. Basically opaque in one coat, shiny and it's a really striking, warm red. Can't say I was the hugest fan of the scent though (something about it reminded me of toilet cleaner? Like Duck or something? Idek.), but it actually grew on me slightly as it wore.
























I picked these up from Dissh for only $20! I thought that was a really good deal as they were $60 full price. I'd seen these a few months ago when they were full price, and I really wanted them, so when I saw them on clearance I just had to pick them up! They've got ma fave neon peachy-pink shade throughout, and a cool metallic gold and neon aztec-y print. Plus they're high-waisted - ma fave. Definitely won't be wearing these till Spring/Summer rolls around, but boy I'm excited to!

So that was my haul for the month, I'm really excited about the products I picked up actually! And technically I didn't pay full price for anything - those be my bargain hunting ways ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment