28/07/2014

NOTD // Stack the Deck

A few weeks ago was my friend's birthday party which was slightly Alice in Wonderland themed. A couple of friends and I ended up going as Tweedledum, Tweedledee and Tweedle...daa, yeah...haha! It wasn't full on dress up though but it was a heap of fun :) I ended up doing my nails somewhat card inspired, but who am I kidding, it's really just red, black and white - close enough...right?















































































































To make things interesting, I threw a couple of glitter polishes into the mix; Ulta 3 Stop the Press and Sportsgirl Party Popper. I've already done a NOTD with Stop the Press  here that you can check out. Party Popper is a really pretty glitter combination that has matte coral, white and grey hexagonal glitters of varying sizes. The glitter coverage is really good and was easily applied using the dabbing method. I love how it turned out and I think it would look really good over a range of shades!

On a couple of nails, I did a jelly sandwich using Essie Marshmallow which is a white jelly polish. I really liked the milky, layered effect. My pinky finger almost looks like cookies and cream!

The other polishes I used were a random black, Revlon China Flower and Sportsgirl Snow. I really like the end product actually! Although it was a bit random, there was a colour theme and I got a few compliments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment