13/11/2014

Haul // Estee Lauder Corporate Store #2

The most popular post on my blog is actually my haul from the Estee Lauder Corporate store - and today, I bring you another one! If you don't already know, the Corporate store is where all the discontinued, limited edition, factory seconds, etc go, and includes many brands owned by Estee Lauder. This time, my mum was invited through her work for a corporate night to raise money for breast cancer and she was allowed to bring along a couple of people. Of course I HAD to go, and here's what I picked up! Perhaps we should make this an annual thing heh ;)



































































Surprisingly I picked up quite a lot of Clinique stuff!

Clinique Superbalanced Powder Bronzer in Bronzed 1
I didn't pick this up intentionally, and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it actually! It's a grinder style powder and comes with a sh*t ton of product - 13.5g!! The colour is nice (from my swatching at the store), matte and not too orange and quite pigmented. I may end up keeping it for myself heh... I bought it because it came with the next product!

Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in Lots o' Latte
So yeah, I bought this and the bronzer for only $20! How good is that?! They were selling the eyeshadow crayons for $21 on their own, and you'd have to be stupid to buy it that way, through this lil' duo you're saving a dollar and getting a free bronzer! Plus, you know, it's already heavily discounted. I'm really excited to try this, it swatches so beautifully - pigmented, creamy, and long lasting! The shade is much like Maybelline Bad to the Bronze but it's much more conveniently packaged and so much creamier.

Clinique Colour Surge eye shadow quad in Spicy
I bought this for only $15 - it retails for something like $60 which is absolutely ridiculous for a quad! The shades in this one are actually really pretty, they've got that rosy/brown/taupe feel to them. The formula is actually so lovely as well, buttery soft and pigmented. I think this shade may be discontinued unfortunately! Which would explain why it was at the Corporate store.

Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in Smoke Grey
This was only $10 (retail $37) so I figured I may as well pick it up! It swatched extremely creamy and opaque. It's a bit of a softer alternative to black, plus you could use it for a taupe smokey eye, or even filling in the brows?! I might be experimenting with that...it could end in disaster, but why not?

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Peach Pop (I never realised how many 'pop's there were in the name, calm down Clinique)
I may have let out a squee when I saw these (Permission to squueeeeeeeeee - ILY if you got that reference)! They had all of the shades and I was so ready to buy them all (not really, but I sure as heck wanted to). I settled on Peach, even though I really liked the Ginger one too. It's such a typical me shade - a peachy-pink, but one I know I'll get wear out of. Plus, IT'S SO FRICKEN ADORABLE. I paid $24.

Also, now that I own a heap of Clinique shiz, I realised I love the  packaging. Silver, reflective and clear - oh so saxy.














































Estee Lauder Stay-On Shadow Paint in Steel and Pink Zinc
Oooooh yeeeeah bebbeh. If you remember from my first haul, I picked up the shade Halo and grew to love it. The formula is probably my favourite cream shadow, so I was STOKED to pick up a couple more. You will never guess how cheap these were. I'll tell ya in a sec ;) But anyway, Pink Zinc is that typical pretty peachy/champagne/bronze shade and Steel is a bit more of a glittery shade (purple, silver, blue shimmers) and a gunmetal base. Not one I'll get a tonne of use out of, but when I get to my clubbing days ;) lol jks, I'm sure it'll make a really pretty topping shade!

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Cheek Rush in Techno Jam
This product is a cheek stain gel thingo which I haven't tried yet, but I've swatched on my hand and even when a lot is dispensed it seems to sheer out really nicely. I anticipate that this'll be perfect for Summer time, but I also think the shade could go well in the cooler months.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black
Guys, I think I've found my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner! This stuff is insane. I really wasn't expecting to be wowed but HO, this stuff lasts on the tightline. Like legit, hardly any smudging (on a bad day) and it's still there come night time. That is some impressive stuff. I'm pretty devo that I only have a tiny lil' nubbin :(

But ANYway, so those four Estee Lauder prods came in a little pack for...$20. TWENTY DOLLARS I TELL YOU. If we do a little mathy math, the full prices are $42 + $42 + $60 = $144 for $20, not to mention the mini eyeliner! HOW CRAZY IS THAT. This bargain is beyond.

MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
I was actually surprised and excited to see this there, but then I remembered that the Mineralize line underwent a packaging makeover so it made sense. But also, I think this may be discontinued here?? It's no longer on the MAC Australia website (neither are any of the Mineralize blushes, dunno what's going on there)! Shocker because I know so many people love it! I'm really excited to own it myself, it's a gorgeous peachy bronze which is subtle yet adds life and warmth to the face. It really goes with everything! I paid $26.

So that's everything! I hope you guys enjoyed and I may or may not have picked up a couple of things for you guys for a future giveaway!! ;) ;) ;) I think I'll be holding one (hopefully) when I get to either 400 followers, or my 2 year blogiversary. Exciting times peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment